Twitter Card Generator
Twitter is the second most used social media platform in the world. But ultimately, it has its limitations. You can’t write a tweet of more than 140 characters (letters). Here comes the use of Twitter cards.
Twitter Card Generator is a free tool that helps you create Twitter Cards for your Tweets. It is easy to use and does not require any coding skills.
The Twitter Card Generator is used to produce the cards, which are then uploaded to the website and shared on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Consider adding Twitter Cards to your website content if you want it to look abundant with all the information you want when shared on Twitter.
The tool is used to create a custom Twitter Card for your website so that when your content is shared on social media, it appears with all the information you included on the card.
What are Twitter Cards?
Twitter Cards are a method for people to add more content to their Tweets, as well as include rich media in their tweets. They can include a story summary, a picture, and a link to the content. Businesses can use Twitter Cards to convey their tale in a compelling way and share it with the rest of the world. For example, if you tweet about a story, you can include a video of the author discussing it in your message. Twitter Cards are used for a variety of purposes, including improving user experience, boosting tweet interaction, and generating traffic.
How to Use the Tool?
- Choose the card type you want to add to your website from the 5 card types: (App, Player, Product, Summary, and Summary with large Image).
- Add your Site username.
- Add the App name if it needs to.
- Add the iPhone App ID if it needs to.
- Add the iPad App ID if it needs to.
- Add the Google Play App ID if it needs to.
- Add the App Country (If it's not available in the US store).
- Add the Images. Copy the link of the images that you want to add to your card. You can add as many images as you want
- Add the description of your app or product or the description of your post.
- Finally, click Generate.
After that, you will get the Twitter Card code and then you can copy and insert it in the Meta tag of your website.